Sunday 24 March 2019

Blessed of Allah

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah, Allah has given me a lot of rezki. Just not in term of having someone in your life will make you happy but being yourself, love yourself and appreciate yourself is a greatest blessing from Allah. 

During my philosophy class a long time ago, my lecturer shared with me something that I'll never forget. She shared with me how all of us be blessed with different things. 

Some people are blessed with loving spouse,
Some people are blessed with children,
Some people are blessed with amazing careers,
Some people are blessed with health,
Some people are blessed with wealth,
We are all blessed with different things. 

Allah is very fair. He give us rezki based on our suitable situation. He never burden us with something that we can't afford to face it. I always remember what my lecturer said. It's true. What ever happen in my life, in our life, it is a greatest blessing from Allah. 

I'm already blessed with so many people that are in my life right now. My family, my friends. Why then I should waste my time to complaining about something that I don't have when I already have these amazing people in my life? 

So, if you're going through something difficult right now, or even if you've been waiting for something to happen, or maybe been waiting for someone for a while, waiting for a good career to come, and you don't know if it's coming anytime soon, why don't we flip the lens. We focus towards what we already have instead of focusing on what something still do not sure will belongs to us. Focusing on something that we don't have just make our heart full of question and we gonna be tired. The game is never gonna end. 

That's a lot to be grateful. Like what Allah says in the Quran, 
"If you're grateful, I will surely increase you more." (Ibrahim, 7)

When we grateful, our heart is at ease and at peace with what we already have. I really don't see any reason why I should be complaining. I truly have enough. I always believe this, in areas that we think we're lacking, we actually have more than enough and in areas where we think we are blessed, we actually have a lot more. 

Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah for all the blessing. Thank you for all the rezki.  Thank you for enlightened me to Your path. I'm nothing without You. 

Your slave,
Qusyaimah Rosman

No comments:

Post a Comment