Monday 23 December 2013

Real Beauty of a Muslimah.

Bismillah.

Assalamu'alaikum w.b.t and salam barakah.

   I just wondering, am I qualified to be a better Muslimah? I have committed so many sins, some because I was bitter with how my life was. I'm so proud of a Muslimah that can be a very good Muslim with the great attitude. Subhanallah ! I just feel ashamed to them. :'(

   Just now, I was read about how a Muslimah who still care about her prayer (Solat) in a very important situation which is she are ready with her make-up and wore her beautiful dress preparing for her wedding party. This story are really happened in Abha, the capital of Asir province in Saudi Arabia. This true story are told by Syakh Abdul Mohsen al-Ahmad.

***

   Once upon a time, a bride was getting ready for her wedding party.

   After performing Maghrib prayer, she put her make-up, wore her beautiful white dress preparing herself for her wedding party. Then, she heard Azan of Isya' and she realized that she broke her wudu'.

   " Mother, I have to go to make wudu' and I need to do Isya' prayer".

   Her mother was shocked.

   " Are you crazy?! Guest are waiting for you, to see you! What about your make up? It will be all washed away by water!"

   Then she added, " I am your mother and I order you not to perform your prayer now! Wallahi, if you make wudu' now, I will be angry at you!"

   " Wallahi mom, I won't go out from here until I perform my prayer. Mom, you must know that there is no obedience to any creature in disobedience to the Creator."

   " What would our guests say about you when you will show up to your wedding party without make-up? You won't be beautiful in their eyes and they will make fun of you! "

   The daughter asked with a smile, " are you worried because I won't beautiful in the eyes of creations? What about my Creator? I am worried because if I miss my prayer, I won't be beautiful in His eyes".

   She just left her mother and want to make wudu'. She started to make wudu' and all her make-up was washed away but she didn't care.

   Then, she began her prayer and at the moment she bowed down to make sujud, she didn't realize that it will be her last one. Allahu.

   She died while in sujud. What a great ending for a muslimah who are insisted on obeying her Lord !

   Many people who heard her story were so touched. She put Him and His obedience first in her priorities, so He granted her the best ending that any muslim could have. She wanted to be closer to Him, so He took her soul in the place where Muslim are closest to Him. Subhanallah. :') She didn't care if she would be beautiful in the eyes of creatures so she was beautiful in the eyes of her Creator.

   Can you imagine, if we are in her place? What we will do? Allahu Allah.

 


Love,
Qusyaimah Rosman
 

 




3 comments:

  1. SubhanaAllah..
    Indahnya pecaturan Illahi buat hambanya yg bertakwa
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tersentuh hati. Indahnya kehidupan dalam reda Allah. :')

      Delete
    2. semoga dengan cebisan perkongsian ini dapat kita jadikan pedoman dlm meniti arus kehidupan ...insha Allah

      Delete