Wednesday 2 January 2019

Fresh Start of 2019

Bismillah.

Assalamu'alaikum wbt.

2018 has been such a great blessing to me. I can manage and explore well in my career, got a drastic increment offered,  meet someone that I started believe there is still a person who I can trust and gave me new spirit to being myself, have a great time with my family, siblings and friends. 

Besides, it shares an equal amount of hardships too when I really shock after my grandma tell me that my mom is suffered from fibroid. My mom keep this secret by herself without tell to anyone except my grandma. For those who read this, please pray for my mom. I'm also down when I got a black mail from someone who tried to make me down. Praise to Allah, He save me from the bad people and I will never forgive him for the rest of my life. 

Thanks to my family, friends, loved one and for those who still stay with me when I'm down. For all of that, I am grateful for everything, either it good or bad, happy or sad, Alhamdulillah for another moment, another year that Allah gave to me. 

May the coming year of 2019 be another blessing for us and bringing us closer to Allah swt. Insyaa Allah.



New me, 
Qusyaimah Rosman

No comments:

Post a Comment